We are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer (m/f) who is, like us, passionate about delivering the best product and user experience to our customers. As a key member of our cross functional and agile team setup, you will work closely with our development team and take an active role in all testing activities to ensure a flawless working product.
We are Ofertia, a digital company based in the lively Barcelona. Our mission is to revolutionize the way people do shopping, covering the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds. We help retailers to drive more customers to their stores by publishing digital circulars on our mobile apps and web portals, where consumers can find the best offers from their favorite stores around them.
Your day at Ofertia
- Maintain and improve Ofertia’s fleet of servers and services
- Help other development teams with tools to automate their workflow towards self-service solutions.
- Contribute to the monitoring, logging solutions and alarming systems and participate on the on-call rotation
What you should bring
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals and good analytical skills.
- Good understanding of Web technologies, protocols and architectures
- At least 3 years of experience in systems administration (Unix/Linux) and shell scripting
- Knowledge of configuration management technologies as (Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible,…)
- Experience in CD/CI processes and tools (Jenkins, GitLab CI, Travis CI,…)
- Experience working with databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Experience with Cloud services (AWS, GCS, Azure,…)
- Passion for development and quality of apps
What makes working at Ofertia great
- Our entrepreneurial culture and warm family atmosphere will surround you with a fun and dynamic work environment you will only find here.
- Ofertia is one of the most exciting digital companies in the heart of Barcelona with a disruptive product and friendly working hours
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and space for learning such as free English and Spanish classes
- Get the most out of a great environment with office parties, team events, BBQs & after works
- Competitive base salary (we know how to reward our people!)
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments through flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Free beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, fresh fruit and so on)