We are looking for a Swedish Content Editor (m/f) who is, like us, brings the relevant experience, skill set and energy to take our technical platform to the next!
Ofertia is a digital company based in lively Barcelona. Our mission is to revolutionize the way people do shopping, covering the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds. We help retailers to drive more customers to their stores by publishing digital circulars on our mobile apps and web portals, where consumers can find the best offers from their favorite stores around them.
Ofertia is part of the Bonial.com Group with more than 330 employees worldwide, headquartered in Berlin and with offices in Bogotá, Barcelona, Mexico City, and Paris.
Your Responsibilities & Tasks
- Find, edit, process, tag, publish and control the offers/brochures/flyers/coupons of all the retailers we work with in any country we’re present.
- Client service. Process any client’s content demands with maximum level of excellence.
- Growth and keep updated our database of retailers, stores, shopping malls, cities, products, locations, opening hours.
- User and SEO friendly written content creation. Retailer, cities, product, malls and shop descriptions, among other text creation duties.
- Data analysis, Data gathering and reporting. Quick response solving problems, escalating difficulties/issues and proposing creative and efficient improvements/solutions.
Your Experience & Skills
- Native Swedish. English is a plus
- Knowledge of Swedish retailers
- Internet & digital knowledge
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Smart, energetic, driven and willing to work hard.
- Team Player
What we offer
- 6 + 6 Months internship with the possibility (and ideal) to extend the contract after that period
- Training and personal development program
- Ofertia is one of the most exciting digital companies in the heart of Barcelona with a disruptive product and friendly working hours (remote working days, flexible hours)
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and training programs
- Get the most out of a great environment with office parties and team building events.
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments through flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Free beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, fresh fruit, etc)