We are looking for a passionate Sales Key Account Manager (Hunter) to join our Sales Department, where you will be will be responsible for increasing the number of retailers into our digital platform.
We are looking for an individual who brings the relevant experience, skill set and energy to take our sales performance to the next level!
Ofertia is a digital company based in lively Barcelona. Our mission is to revolutionize the way people do shopping, covering the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds. We help retailers to drive more customers to their stores by publishing digital circulars on our mobile apps and web portals, where consumers can find the best offers from their favourite stores around them.
Ofertia is now part of the Mediapost Group with strong presence in Spain. Moreover, we operate in Mexico, Colombia and Sweden.
Your day at Ofertia
- Increase our current client portfolio
- Manage existing relationships with clients, secure contract renewals, and close sales opportunities
- Drive our innovation initiatives and introduce, market & sell new products and services
- Responsible for building the necessary C-level relationships with retailers
- Manage and continually evaluate client results and report monthly KPI’s
- Support brand building and communication initiatives
- Coordinate with other departments (marketing, content, IT, product, etc.)
What you should bring
- +3 years of sales or business development experience in digital businesses.
- Experience in working with clients and large accounts
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related – graduate studies are a plus (e.g.: MBA)
- Knowledge of Online Marketing Metrics and business models; CPC, CPM, CPL
- It is a plus experience and current client retail industry knowhow & network is a plus.
- Online marketing knowledge and experience with web analytics, SEM, SEO, CRM
- Proficiency in English and Spanish, both oral & written
- Microsoft Office Suite advanced user, especially Power Point and Excel
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Spirit of service
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit & open mindset
- Resilient, responsible and goal-oriented
- Smart, energetic, driven and willing to work hard
- Trustworthy and excellent work ethic
What makes working at Ofertia great
- Being part of Mediapost group, a solid work environment in present times
- Ofertia is one of the most exciting digital companies in the heart of Barcelona with a disruptive product and friendly working hours (remote working days, flexible hours)
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and training programs
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments through flat hierarchies and short communication channels