We are looking for an experienced Senior Key Account Manager (KAM) who is, like us, passionate about delivering the best product and service to our clients.
You will be responsible for increasing the number of retailers into our digital platform in the Colombian Market. At Ofertia, we strive for innovation, on-going improvement and the best solutions for our users and clients. We are looking for an individual who brings the relevant experience, skill set, and energy to take our technology platform to the next level!
Our mission at Ofertia is to revolutionize the way people do shopping, covering the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds. We help retailers to drive more customers to their stores by publishing digital circulars on our mobile apps and web portals, where consumers can find the best offers from their favorite stores around them.
Your day at Ofertia
- Manage existing relationships with assigned partners, securing contract renewals, and closing expansion sales opportunities
- Identify and engage prospective clients
- Help partners find (and close) new funding sources as needed to renew contracts
- Develop and execute implementation and marketing campaigns for existing and newly assigned partnerships, delivering on sales projections/goals
- Responsible for building the necessary C-level relationships with retailers.
- Manage and continually evaluate partner engagement results to goals and report monthly progress to existing retailers. Conduct annual in-person review meetings.
- Ability to expertly represent and demonstrate the products and services of the company in writing/presentations with partners and as needed, with prospects
- Responsible for proper sales and event projections. Adding all relevant work-related information into CRM on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Coordinate Sales development with other departments (marketing, content, IT, product, etc.)
- Report directly to the Country Manager.
What you should bring
- +2/3 years of experience in Business development/sales, Consulting or Retail/FMCG Marketing and prospecting new clients
- Previous experience and knowledge of digital marketing valued
- Strong product marketing, account relationship, and sales skills
- Executive level presence with the ability to gain trust, build relationships and deliver on commitments
- Degree in Business Economics
- Diverse digital background with a good sense of where Business is moving.
- Proficient in all MS Office software application and CRM systems
- Hunter, a determined profile in demand generation and business development in new accounts.
- Willingness and ability to wear multiple hats to drive performance results
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English & Spanish (oral/written)
- Entrepreneurial & open mindset
- Smart, energetic, driven and willing to work hard
- Considered a team player
What makes working at Ofertia great
- Our entrepreneurial culture and talented team that will make you become the best version of yourself
- Ofertia is one of the most exciting digital companies in Bogotá with a disruptive product
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and space for learning
- Competitive base salary (we know how to reward our people!)