We are looking for a Content Editor to join our Mexican team based in Polanco (Mexico City) and be in charge of processing, optimizing and developing our digital content for several international markets.
Ofertia is a digital company based in lively Barcelona. Our mission is to revolutionize the way people do shopping, covering the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds. We help retailers to drive more customers to their stores by publishing digital circulars on our mobile apps and web portals, where consumers can find the best offers from their favourite stores around them.
Ofertia is now part of the Mediapost Group with strong presence in Spain. Moreover, we operate in Mexico, Colombia and Sweden.
Your day at Ofertia
- Content publication: Find, edit, process, tag, publish and control the offers / brochures / flyers / coupons of all the retailers we work with in any country we’re present. (Spain, México, Colombia, Chile & Sweden)
- Data Entry: Enrich our content with links, tags, multimedia, geolocated data…
- Client service: Process any client’s content demands with maximum level of excellence and QA
- Growth and keep updated our database of retailers, stores, shopping malls, cities, products, locations, opening hours…
- Text creation: User and SEO friendly written content creation. Retailer, cities, product, malls and shop descriptions, among other text creation/correction duties
- Data analysis, Data gathering and reporting. Quick response solving problems, escalating difficulties / issues and proposing creative and efficient improvements / solutions to meet all our deadlines in the dynamic sector of the retail offers
What you should bring:
- Studies related to Marketing, journalism, communication, philology… or similar.
- Internet & digital knowledge. Professional experience is a plus
- Good level of English
- Knowledge of the retail sector in different countries is a plus
- Attention to detail and capacity to work respecting accurately protocols and procedures
- Smart, energetic, driven, responsible, fast learner and willing to work hard.
- Considered as a Team Player
- Autonomous, flexible and used to work with demanding deadlines
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate in a cross-functional fast-paced environment
What makes Ofertia great
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments through flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and training programs
- A modern office in Polanco area, Mexico City. (*Note: due to the global situation of the Covid-19 pandemic the position can be partially Home-Office. Once the situation is normalized we have a program that allows occasional Home-Office days)