We are looking for an experienced Front-End Developer (m/f) who is, like us, passionate about delivering the best product and user experience to our customers.
Ofertia is a digital company based in lively Barcelona. Our mission is to revolutionize the way people do shopping, covering the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds. We help retailers to drive more customers to their stores by publishing digital circulars on our mobile apps and web portals, where consumers can find the best offers from their favorite stores around them.
Ofertia is part of the Bonial.com Group with more than 330 employees worldwide, headquartered in Berlin and with offices in Bogotá, Barcelona, Mexico City, Paris and Santiago de Chile.
Your day at Ofertia
- You will be part of an agile team that will further develop our web app in short release cycles
- Implementing complex solutions with state-of-the-art technologies along with your team
- Developing high-traffic international products with a focus on quality and stability
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Maintain and improve the products
- Work together with back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
What you should bring
- Good knowledge of web technologies and web services (e.g. HTTP, JSON, REST)
- Knowledge of automation testing concepts and continuous integration. Experience working with Karma or Jasmine is a plus
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Good understanding of the value of teamwork for the success of the project
- Outstanding analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English & Spanish
- Entrepreneurial & open mindset
- Smart, energetic, driven and willing to work hard
- Team player
What makes working at Ofertia great
- Ofertia is one of the most exciting digital companies in the heart of Barcelona with a disruptive product and friendly working hours (remote working days, flexible hours)
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and training programs
- Get the most out of a great environment with office parties and team building events.
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments through flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Free beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, fresh fruit, etc)