We are looking for a passionate Sales Assistant Intern to join our Sales Department, where you will be giving support in the commercial activity of the team. If you consider yourself an analytical, motivated person that’s willing to learn and grow professionally, then you’re the person we are looking for!
Ofertia is a digital company based in lively Barcelona. Our mission is to revolutionize the way people do shopping, covering the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds. We help retailers to drive more customers to their stores by publishing digital circulars on our mobile apps and web portals, where consumers can find the best offers from their favorite stores around them.
Ofertia is part of the Bonial.com Group with more than 330 employees worldwide, headquartered in Berlin and with offices in Bogotá, Barcelona, Mexico City, Paris and Santiago de Chile.
Your day at Ofertia
- Give overall support to the commercial activity of the team
- Prepare presentations for our customers
- Build the pipeline of opportunities and leads with new retail clients and brands
- Manage and update our CRM system
- Keep track of documents (contracts, agreements, requests)
What you should bring
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Economics
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, specially Excel and Power Point
- Advanced level of English and native Spanish
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Great analytical skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
What makes working at Ofertia great
- We offer you a one year full-time internship
- Ofertia is one of the most exciting digital companies in the heart of Barcelona with a disruptive product and friendly working hours (remote working days, flexible hours)
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and training programs (such as language classes)
- Get the most out of a great environment with office parties and team building events.
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments through flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Free beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, fresh fruit and so on)