We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer (m/f) who is, like us, passionate about delivering the best product and user experience to our customers. As a key member of our cross functional and agile team setup, you will work closely with our development team and take an active role in all testing activities to ensure a flawless working product.
Ofertia is a digital company based in the lively Barcelona. Our mission is to revolutionize the way people do shopping, covering the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds. We help retailers to drive more customers to their stores by publishing digital circulars on our mobile apps and web portals, where consumers can find the best offers from their favorite stores around them.
Ofertia is part of the Bonial.com Group with more than 350 employees worldwide, headquartered in Berlin and with offices in Bogotá, Barcelona, Chicago, Mexico City, Paris and Santiago de Chile.
Your day at Ofertia
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Plan, build and maintain the test infrastructure for our products
- Create and maintain automated test scenarios for our web and mobile apps in line with the company standards
- As a key member of our agile Scrum team you are involved in planning new features and analyze their requirements
- Develop and implement QA metrics
- Support and improve the test automation strategy
- You are in close contact with our development team, managers and business stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
What you should bring
- Wide range of experience in the field of quality assurance and test automation of multi-platforms-applications (web and mobile)
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance industry experience with significant experience leading multiple software development testing efforts.
- Profound knowledge of common tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
- Knowledge of CI/CD using Jenkins is a plus
- Experience with API testing
- Knowledge of at least one coding language, preferably Ruby or JS
- Experience with Selenium, Appium or Java is a plus
- Knowledge in Maven, TestNG and Git is a plus
- You know how to prioritize and raise risks to the management if necessary
- You are familiar with working in continuous deployment environments
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- You are a team player with a good attention to detail
- You are fluent in English, Spanish is NOT required
What makes working at Ofertia great
- Ofertia is one of the most exciting digital companies in the heart of Barcelona with a disruptive product and friendly working hours (remote working days, flexible hours)
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and training programs
- Get the most out of a great environment with office parties and team building events.
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments through flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Free beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, fresh fruit, etc)