We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager (m/f) who is passionate about managing large-scale advertising campaigns across a wide range of advertising & technology partners.
Ofertia is a digital company based in lively Barcelona. Our mission is to revolutionize the way people do shopping, covering the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds. We help retailers to drive more customers to their stores by publishing digital circulars on our mobile apps and web portals, where consumers can find the best offers from their favorite stores around them.
Ofertia is part of the Bonial.com Group with more than 350 employees worldwide, headquartered in Berlin and with offices in Bogotá, Barcelona, Berlin, Mexico City, Paris and Santiago de Chile.
Your day at Ofertia
- Own, execute & efficiently scale existing online / mobile acquisition channels such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter
- Develop new digital acquisition channels from the ground up (such as RTB / Programmatic media buying)
- Design and implement A/B tests and experiments to constantly optimize ad delivery and refine acquisition channels towards key performance metrics
- Test and optimize all creatives, targetings, landing pages, and bidding strategies
- Manage presence and optimize ranking of our apps on the iOS & Android app stores using thorough App Store Optimization (ASO) experiments & techniques
- Help ensure our monthly targets are met efficiently and profitably
- Generate performance reports with deep analysis and present to executive team
What you should bring:
- 1-3 years of experience managing online / mobile app marketing campaigns such as Google, Facebook
- Experience in programmatic advertising when working for an ad network, exchange, DSP, agency or big web publisher would be highly valued but not mandatory
- You are highly analytical, with outstanding problem solving & troubleshooting abilities
- Advanced level of MS Excel. Knowledge of SQL would be a plus
- Proficient with Google Analytics or similar tool.
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook Ads, Google AdWords or other online/mobile advertising networks would be a big plus
- Experience in App Store Optimization (ASO) techniques and experiments would be a plus
- Growth mindset, proactive and full of energy
- Ability to collaborate in a cross functional fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (Spanish is not mandatory)
- A true passion for online advertising and marketing performance
- A curious mind
What makes working at Ofertia great
- We have an entrepreneurial & dynamic culture and a warm family atmosphere that will make your experience with us unique.
- Ofertia is one of the most exciting digital companies in the heart of Barcelona with a disruptive product and friendly working hours (remote working days, flexible hours)
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and space for learning such as free English and Spanish classes
- Get the most out of a great environment with office parties, team events, BBQs & after works
- Competitive base salary (we know how to reward our people!)
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments through flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Free beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, fresh fruit and so on)