We are looking for a passionate CRM Intern to join our Marketing Department, where you will be giving support in the implementation, continuous improvement and maintenance of our CRM system.
If you consider yourself an analytical, motivated person that’s willing to learn and grow professionally, then you’re the person we are looking for!
Ofertia is a digital company based in lively Barcelona. Our mission is to revolutionize the way people do shopping, covering the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds. We help retailers to drive more customers to their stores by publishing digital circulars on our mobile apps and web portals, where consumers can find the best offers from their favorite stores around them.
Ofertia is part of the Bonial.com Group with more than 330 employees worldwide, headquartered in Berlin and with offices in Bogotá, Barcelona, Mexico City, Paris and Santiago de Chile.
Your day at Ofertia
- You will be giving support in the creation & analysis of email marketing and push notifications campaigns
- Definition and execution of A/B tests and Multivariate Testing
- You will help creating and analyzing segments and cohorts
- Also, you will give support in the definition and execution of CRM strategies
What you should bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, Communication or related fields
- Experience with email marketing and push notifications platforms
- Knowledge on HTML and email layouts
- Profound experience working with Excel
- Knowledge on SQL and Photoshop
- Fluent in Spanish and English, both oral and written
- Analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and creative writing skills
- Smart, energetic and driven willing to take our CRM strategy to the next level
- A curious mind
- Team Player
What makes working at Ofertia great
- We offer you a one-year full-time internship starting on September
- Ofertia is one of the most exciting digital companies in the heart of Barcelona with a disruptive product and friendly working hours (remote working days, flexible hours)
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and training programs
- Get the most out of a great environment with office parties and team building events.
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments through flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Free beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, fresh fruit, etc)